Wednesday, February 14, 2018

XRX 300CC Gas Electric Start Go Kart by Trail Master



This is a great gas go kart (as COLEMAN GO KART )that you are sure to have fun in. I have taken a couple of rides in one of these and they are fantastic. This is a go kart that can handle just about anything you can throw at it. It is also a two seater that can handle a decent amount of passenger weight. Being 300CC it has the power you need as well.

This is a great go kart for the intermediate or well experienced go kart driver. This is a great kart for riding solo or double and is equipped with lighting that will allow for low light or night driving. The size engine is perfect for the load weight to still allow you to get the best power you can.

Things I Liked

There are several things I liked about this go kart. It is a double seater which is great for when I want to ride with another person or want someone to ride along with me. The load weight is at a great limit and will accommodate almost any pair of people riding together. The 300CC’s are plenty enough to not feel like dragging when carrying the extra weight of a second person.
Things I Don't Like

The only thing I don’t like about this go kart is the weight. It is pretty heavy which contributes it to being well built and durable. However, in the chance it may need to be maneuvered manually, it will take a few people or more.
Features

This beautiful bodacious go kart has many features you are sure to love. So I want to make sure you know what they are.

Automatic CTV.
Water cooled engine, to keep the heat down during heavy use.
6500 RPM max torque.
Max speed of 50 MPH.

Ability to climb up to 18 degrees.
C.D.I. Starting system.
Max load weight of 500 pounds.
Ground clearance of 8.5 inches.

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete

XRX 300CC Gas Electric Start Go Kart by Trail Master

This is a great gas go kart (as  COLEMAN GO KART )that you are sure to have fun in. I have taken a couple of rides in one of these and the...